Happy Halloween! To celebrate, we put together a list of our Top 10 Jack-O-Lanterns With the Craziest Smiles from around the web. We hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
10. Carved by Roy at the Quick Shot Artist blog, this one has a cute, childlike grin that looks to us like a kid missing some baby teeth!
9. Carved by Mary and Michael at the Bites and Bliss blog, this one looks like it has a snaggle-tooth row of pointy cuspids. Extra points for it being their first jack-o-lantern!
8. Carved by Tina and Mal at Carrots ‘N’ Cake, this one clearly needs some braces with its charming, misaligned teeth.
7. Carved by Rachel at Rachel and Maya, the pumpkin on the right looks like an infant growing in its first few teeth.
6. Carved by Beau at Team Cayden Beau (with some help from his family), the middle pumpkin has a wonderfully wide Cheshire Cat grin.
5. Carved by Alexis at Latter-Day Woman Magazine, this pumpkin looks like it doesn’t even know where its teeth are going anymore! Alexis really thought out of the box on this one with its unique crooked smile and fangs.
4. Carved last year by Carla at Cottage Crafts Ireland, this one looks like it has more teeth than it knows what to do with!
3. From the Oh Montreal blog, the creator of this pumpkin creatively gave her jack-o-lantern a huge, toothy smile by using “dentures.” We love the big smile and creativity.
2. Made by Jaime at the Crafty, Scrappy, Happy blog, this pumpkin uses “dentures” with fangs to look a little more scary.
1. Coming in at #1, carved by Adam Smith at Smith, The Pumpkin Carver, is my personal favorite, the three-dimension “Growl” face with a full set of lifelike teeth. Impressive!
What a creative bunch. We really enjoyed searching for our favorites!
Which is your favorite? Did you carve a pumpkin this year?
Leave us a comment and let us know!
Awesome Pumpkins! I love it.
Wow thank for featuring my pumpkin! How fun!
Thanks for stopping by, Alexis! I hope you had a great Halloween. :-)
Wow thanks for featuring my pumpkin! How fun!
Thanks so much for featuring us on your awesome blog! I wish my dentist blogged like you guys. How fun! Xx
Thanks for stopping by!
#2 is my favorite.
As creative as all those pumpkins are, the fake teeth of #3 cracked me up. Nice job!